What's new

Denied Something about the mask thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
As i said in the title,something about the masks...I think that we could be still able to see the health and the armor bar over the masked player's heads (not name,not ID,only the bars),coz it's very hard to win in a shootout when you can't see if you are hitting the opponent or no.This gives them unfair advantage.Also not RP... IRL if you shot somebody you will probably know if the bullet hit him or no.I'm talking about the lag-shooting,since in 99/100 shootout situations you must (at least I must) use lag-shoot in order to defeat the other guy.So,it would be nice if we know if we are shooting in the right direction....

P.S. Fuck tha police!
Dru Down (N.W.A.):
....an even if you're the chief of police
nigga you will still catch some heat
cuz I'aint juss....one of the killaz in the town
a niggaz know they call me Dru mutha fuckin Down...​
:D

Come on guys, /support please!

Icy

Gold Member
Pretty sure it's damned hard to script that, as the function used to remove the name, removes the players tag, and that includes the health and armor bars.

I think.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
Pretty sure it's damned hard to script that, as the function used to remove the name, removes the players tag, and that includes the health and armor bars.

I think.
Dayum...Anyway ppl,if you like this /support it and then we'll see what Alec will say...

Alec

Retired Admin
You can only toggle the full thing away.
The only possibility would be to have a custom server tag, it would have the name and health/armour VALUES not bars.

Icy

Gold Member
Alec said:
The only possibility would be to have a custom server tag, it would have the name and health/armour VALUES not bars.
... and that would suck.

No from me.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Alec said:
DAYUM x 2
Nevermind,forget about this.. :cry:

P.S. /s I hate you cops! :D

Decoy

Silver Member
I seen on servers where they have /mask and it shows their name and health bar but that forms into Stranger_1873 or something. Also admins have a command where they can check /strangers to see who exactly they are so people can report people who are masked.

Icy

Gold Member
Decoy said:
I seen on servers where they have /mask and it shows their name and health bar but that forms into Stranger_1873 or something. Also admins have a command where they can check /strangers to see who exactly they are so people can report people who are masked.
That sounds good

Skypo

Silver Member
Decoy said:
OOOOH! Sounds sexy! I'd love that!

Status
Not open for further replies.