What's new

Someone help me, I think my Laptop is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldi

Platinum Member
Hey, I was just playing SAMP when my laptop turned off, I was like: What the hell?
I tried to turn the laptop on, but once I got that sound of the Laptop running, it turned off immediately.
I tried turning it on over 298374928374289374892374 times and it doesn't turn on.
What should I do? :S

Hyper

Donator
Mueller said:
Overheating.
Clean it!

It's known that laptops have weak cooling, probably your laptop is full of dust and is easily overheated.

Mueller

Retired Admin
Hyper said:
Mueller said:
Overheating.
Clean it!

It's known that laptops have weak cooling, probably your laptop is full of dust and is easily overheated.

And changing the thermical paste also helps, I bet the paste on your laptop is as dry as TommyB's jokes(i had to).

Anonymous

They are indeed correct, your laptop is over-heating and turns itself off as a security measure to prevent any system damage, the reason why it may not turn on is that it may be locked for a given period of time to allow the system to cool completely or there has been some hardware failure. I suggest opening up the back and cleaning it out then trying to get on from there. Hope this helps.

Oldi

Platinum Member
I let it cool down and then started cleaning it, after finishing, the Laptop didn't turn on, any idea what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.