What's new

Denied Some Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

First of my suggestion is changing weather, ALL Time it's sunny, ICLY RPLY Lot of sun, no water...

Second, I saw on some servers, arena's for hotring race, they take those arena's sell tickets, and people come to watch races, people could race with their own cars, it would be good for RP

Third, Companys, Like Phone Company Operator, ALL RPly company and they can set prices of phone for example

Zazz

Sounds like a good idea to me.
I support this as well.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I /support everything you said but the phone operator thing was my idea and it will be in v1.0.

Alec

Retired Admin
They are good, I am thinking about the dynamic weather now.

EDIT: Maybe the News could get a "heads up" before the weather changes so they can do the weather forecast?

Walker

Alec_Rae said:

EDIT: Maybe the News could get a "heads up" before the weather changes so they can do the weather forecast?
This is not bad idea either, but you got me a suggestion, news member Rank 3 + can have this command /weather and they can see next weather coming so they can report it

Skypo

Silver Member
Alec_Rae said:

You can give them:

/sunny
/forecast
/storm
/fog

? :p Would be kinda funny. If they dont abuse it!

Walker

Skypo said:
Alec_Rae said:

You can give them:

/sunny
/forecast
/storm
/fog

Would be good....

Alec

Retired Admin
Playboy X said:
Skypo said:
Alec_Rae said:

You can give them:

/sunny
/forecast
/storm
/fog

Would be good....
I think the server will decide the weather, then the news will just be informed of it 5 minutes before the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.