What's new

Some strange thing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostu2

Donator
Hello. I used to play here back in the day, at nick John_Harlyson ingame, and on forums aswell. I had a really long break which is like 9 months, and now when I wanted to come back here, everything's gone. I can't log onto my main account so I made this to post, ingame I get a message that I'm banned, with no reason. I ended playing with no "crimes", I was playing really good, had a house, bike, car, and like 150k in bank, I even was a helper. Now something happened ad it's all gone. Can I get some feedback?

Jorge_Remi

Donator
Nope , maybe you can if it gets unbanned . But there were some wipes - cars /vehicle/bizzes wipe when you are inactive. So if you was inactive 9 months , you lost everything.

Mostu2

Donator
I dare to doubt, nah, I'm even sure that no one played on my acc. Btw, maybe I haven't played that much as I said, I stopped playing in October.

Fleur

Retired Admin
Mostu2 said:
I dare to doubt, nah, I'm even sure that no one played on my acc. Btw, maybe I haven't played that much as I said, I stopped playing in October.
Fact is, you were banned 2 months ago. The ban list doesn't lie because it's automated.
Have you ever considered your account being compromised?

Status
Not open for further replies.