What's new

Some strange thing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostu2

Donator
The fact is, I played once in that break, but I've done nothing wrong to get permbanned. I was just roaming around, checking if evrything is ok. That is not possible that somebody played on my account. I have a really hard password that no one of my friends nor my family knows it. That reason "Good bye", is not standard for a permban, isn't it?

Fleur

Retired Admin
Mostu2 said:
The fact is, I played once in that break, but I've done nothing wrong to get permbanned. I was just roaming around, checking if evrything is ok. That is not possible that somebody played on my account. I have a really hard password that no one of my friends nor my family knows it. That reason "Good bye", is not standard for a permban, isn't it?
Post a ban appeal and hope for the best.

Mostu2

Donator
Already did yesterday, but I doubt that it'll work. Alec must see this thread by himself.

Mostu2

Donator
24h bump. Can anyone help me? I've played alot of hours on this server, I was like lvl 8 etc. Or maybe Alec or someone can check that old account's stats and transfer to my new account which I'll make eh?

Eew

Donator
Mostu2 said:
24h bump. Can anyone help me? I've played alot of hours on this server, I was like lvl 8 etc. Or maybe Alec or someone can check that old account's stats and transfer to my new account which I'll make eh?
I'm afraid you can't transfer stats.

Mostu2

Donator
Ok I found 79 screenshots of my account, and those include cars, money, inventory and stuff like this to confirm I'm not lying and kinda desperate cause I've got so far and don't want to loseit all with no reason. Oh wait - there's a reason. "Good bye"...

ALBUM:CLICK ME/

And if you don't want to browse all, I post links to best screenshots here:

Mostu2

Donator
I've just found out, that my old house is still in main account's possession.

I hope I'll get it unbanned.

Ink

Retired Admin
Wrong section, post here - http://www.rc-rp.com/f44-user-control-panel-accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.