What's new

Some questions about the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

zBadBooyBR

Bronze Member
So, last year around May or June, I stopped playing RP (and also GTA) because I lost interest in RPing. Yesterday, when I was looking around the forums and remembering some RP situations I've been in made me come back to the server. I see that since then a lot has changed. My questions are: where some side jobs removed (trucker, bus driver and sweeper)? And was the Maintenance Worker vehicle also removed? Because when I went to do the trucker sidejob, I couldn't find it and it was the same with the bus one (kind of, since I saw a guy driving out a bus but usually, there are a bunch of buses left there), and when I looked for the sweeper vehicle job, I couldn't find the sweepers and neither the maintenance worker truck. If these were removed, why?

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
They weren't removed, man. The vehicles were removed only from the map but I can't remember the reason why. You can just start the job at the old HQs, by pressing the cmd to start the job, like /sweep for Sweeper, /truck for Trucker etc etc. It will start the job for you and spawn you a car.
You can still do the Maintenance Worker job too, but you need to use your own car instead.

NaSa

Donator
Hey.
They aren't removed. I don't remember which update it was specifically, but they made all sidejob vehicles spawn per person, instead of them being already there waiting for you. Which means if you wanna sweep, you just go to where the sweepers used to spawn, and do /sweep. Not sure about the maintenance truck. I've only seen donors driving them, and people that do the maintenance job usually use their own vehicles to do it.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
Hey.
They aren't removed. I don't remember which update it was specifically, but they made all sidejob vehicles spawn per person, instead of them being already there waiting for you. Which means if you wanna sweep, you just go to where the sweepers used to spawn, and do /sweep. Not sure about the maintenance truck. I've only seen donors driving them, and people that do the maintenance job usually use their own vehicles to do it.
The Utility truck can be bought at the heavy vehicles dealership in Fort Carson in front of the King Ring donut shop. It's not a donator car.

Status
Not open for further replies.