What's new

[Solved] I need a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braxton

Donator
1st of all my screen as a small mark below where it shows the speed, So if i can get a speed'o meter from any place and details on how to install it.
2nd that i wanted to ask if we can use Cleo mod which controls the vehicles handling?

Bogdan

Silver Member
Only light mods are allowed, but only for FBI/SASP/SAES. Any other type of CLEO mods are NOT allowed.
And about the speedometer, next time use google. It gives you all the speedometers type and instructions on how to install it. But to make it easy for you, here you go: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=73

Harper

Bronze Member
Bogdan said:
Only light mods are allowed, but only for FBI/SASP/SAES.

True, But you are also allowed to use the turning indicators and ONLY the turning indicators on normal cars. :p

Look Up

Donator
Harper said:
Bogdan said:

True, But you are also allowed to use the turning indicators and ONLY the turning indicators on normal cars. :p

Wait wait i dont know much about CLEO mods but i thought that only you can see your own mods.Other's can see it as well?

Bogdan

Silver Member
Manuel_Pazos said:
Harper said:
Bogdan said:

Wait wait i dont know much about CLEO mods but i thought that only you can see your own mods.Other's can see it as well?

Yes, others can see them aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.