What's new

[SOLVED] Camera Hud Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyLady

Banned
Hello all,

I am looking for assistance on how to remove the white lines when using the camera in-game. I have tried many different .txd and .dff files by adding them to my GTA3 img. Using Modloader/Alci/etc. Countless versions of these do not work and I feel I've exhausted all other options. Any advice or assistance will be appreciated. I do not wish to use CamHack as asking for permission each and everytime I need to film something will just drain me.

Many thanks in advance!

Beth

Donator
Re: Camera Hud Removal

Get a first person mod instead? Then you just press v and it'll switch to that camera instead - only problem is some clothing items will flicker, but it also allows you to F8 and get a much better quality screenshot

dogger

Silver Member

WendyLady said:
Hello all,

I am looking for assistance on how to remove the white lines when using the camera in-game. I have tried many different .txd and .dff files by adding them to my GTA3 img. Using Modloader/Alci/etc. Countless versions of these do not work and I feel I've exhausted all other options. Any advice or assistance will be appreciated. I do not wish to use CamHack as asking for permission each and everytime I need to film something will just drain me.

Many thanks in advance!

https://www.upload.ee/files/7311185/camerafix.zip.html

toss the .txd into a folder within modloader or smth, enjoy

edit: make sure you get rid of any previous camera mods you may have installed before this one, and make sure the mod is enabled via modloader options

WendyLady

Banned

Dogger said:
WendyLady said:
Hello all,

Many thanks in advance!

edit: make sure you get rid of any previous camera mods you may have installed before this one, and make sure the mod is enabled via modloader options

I placed the camera.txd directly into my Modloader folder. In terms of Modloader itself I have never used it and don't have a clue when it comes to this sort of thing. How would I go about enabling the camera.txd via the modloader options? I've had a google but nothing seems to be coming up for what I want.

VTnjtDl.jpg

Manu

Retired Admin

WendyLady said:
Dogger said:
WendyLady said:
Hello all,

Many thanks in advance!

I placed the camera.txd directly into my Modloader folder. In terms of Modloader itself I have never used it and don't have a clue when it comes to this sort of thing. How would I go about enabling the camera.txd via the modloader options? I've had a google but nothing seems to be coming up for what I want.

VTnjtDl.jpg
It needs to be within a folder within your modloader, so modloader/cameramod/camera.txd
It should automatically be activated if your modloader install is correct

dogger

Silver Member

Manu said:
WendyLady said:
Dogger said:
WendyLady said:
Hello all,

Many thanks in advance!

VTnjtDl.jpg
It needs to be within a folder within your modloader, so modloader/cameramod/camera.txd
It should automatically be activated if your modloader install is correct
exactly, add it to an existing folder or make a new one for it

Status
Not open for further replies.