What's new

[SOLVED] Allowed to use Cleo for ELM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Banned
I'm not even approved yet but i used ELM on the other servers and I reviewed the rules and...
Code:
[b]This server does NOT allow any form of hacks/cheats or the use of CLEO mods.[/b]
Teleport hacks, health hacks or any other form of hacks gives the user unfair advantages and ruins the game for other players. It is not realistic, fun for other players nor acceptable to the admin team. The use of "CamHack" is also prohibited unless the user first seeks permission from an admin.
This offense will lead to an immediate permanent ban. We have systems in place to detect speed/fly hacks etc and it is impossible to spawn money.

Can there be an exception? ELM (emergency light mod) works only with Cleo (i can give you a folder check daily i don't use any cheats) and it allows me to use signal lights such as left or right.

Edit: I'll check back later but delete my mods cause I just got accepted.

The Truth

Donator
Re: Allowed to use Cleo for ELM?

May I ask for your reasoning for using ELM? It is not needed as the emergency factions have a scripted in ELM system, /elmon and /elmoff, it is not needed, and if you are caught, you will be banned for CLEO Hacks. The ONLY CLEO mod that you may use is SnowFX, which is a system for snow IG, which of only temporarily allowed due to the season.

ThePasst

Retired Admin

The Truth said:
May I ask for your reasoning for using ELM? It is not needed as the emergency factions have a scripted in ELM system, /elmon and /elmoff, it is not needed, and if you are caught, you will be banned for CLEO Hacks. The ONLY CLEO mod that you may use is SnowFX, which is a system for snow IG, which of only temporarily allowed due to the season.

He stated that he wants to use it for the blinkers.. so I don't know why you're talking about the emergency lights?
Anyways, I'm afraid you're still not allowed to use it as it (appearantly) caused opcodes or what so ever, we do have a suggestion about blinkers in the suggestions topic though in case you're interested in having them you can vote there and they might get added to the script.

Osiris

Banned

I already found out on the first day by asking an administrator but thank you for your response :D

Status
Not open for further replies.