Status
Not open for further replies.

Look Up

Donator
Re: [Solved] About "(())"

Harold said:
Manuel_Pazos said:
Snowboi said:
Even if you type lol with (( ))'s, you will still get admin jailed.

I know i will get jail so i know how will i write them or just dont write them.Then i cant use brackets when Harold is online?? He told me something like bann

I said its my decision , deal with it or face a ban. Because you were crying that others were using it like "Hitman" etc.. You dont need to use (( )) to hide your identity its not that important its more important for Hitman etc...

There will be always MGers we are human we cannot just make our brain like dont use this information in ic situations.Noone can do it.I respect to your decision but i dont think it's sensbile

Jambo

Donator

Just use /ame [Action]. I don't know if it's allowed or not. But that is what I would've used. Also remember to wear a mask. If your level 8 or above.

Kabo

Donator

I have spoken to officer and he was wearing mask . He tried to stop me .when i stop ,i speak to him OOCly about something. He answered me in /do . I said to him itsnot allowed. He said that its allowed.

Kaspar

Donator

(()) are for OOC and /b is for OOC so what's the difference? As we've got the /b, we should use it.

DonutSeller

Donator

Clikk said:
(()) are for OOC and /b is for OOC so what's the difference? As we've got the /b, we should use it.

The god damn fucking difference is that your name shows in /b.

Patrick

Retired Admin

You show your name OOCly using /b. If people metagame your name, report them on the forum.

Don't be awkward by using chats inappropriately.

Locked.

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin

This is old and disreguarded. I'll mark it as [Solved] as natural events may have occured, thus fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.