[Solution for bad computers] Lagging in fog , rain etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyn

Donator
IG Name
Tyn Veneto
IG Faction
WCS
I have one of the shittiest computers on this server, also i found a way so fog and rain and other weathers won't lag you computer.
Im playing 1024/768 resolution , Grapichs high , and with frame limiter off.
When i first turned off frame limiter i had like 40 fps in every town and everywhere , i would advise all players that have bad computers to shut it off because in the rain , fog you get 30 fps with a shitty computer.
Try it to see the difference.
Peace.

IG Faction
Civilian
Wow, you got a great computer... I can't get more than 26 fps even with framelimiter off and lowest visual quality and 800x600 (I cant change it). I was hoping for a mod that would disable fog and rain.

1Marc

Silver Member
Aleksei said:
Wow, you got a great computer... I can't get more than 26 fps even with framelimiter off and lowest visual quality and 800x600 (I cant change it). I was hoping for a mod that would disable fog and rain.
I got a shit computer too. 20-25fps frame on
30-40 frame off.

EDIT: Sometime 40-50-60

Nikita_Cherdenko

If you turn the frame limiter off, you can't swim at full speed or there's some problem with aiming i think.

1Marc

Silver Member
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
If you turn the frame limiter off, you can't swim at full speed or there's some problem with aiming i think.
Yes.. if you move it delays sometimes.

Tyn

Donator
IG Name
Tyn Veneto
IG Faction
WCS
It works for me , i dont have any delay .
Here is my PC . Amd Athlon 3000+ , 896 RAM DDR1 , video card 6200TC Nvidia series.

IG Name
Daniel Moritz
The only thing that happens to me when the rain starts, is that my soundcard fucks up and i have to restart the game. How do i see my FPS by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.