What's new

[SOLD] Maverick! ((sellable)) [SB lowered]

DirtyTruth

Donator
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
2,085
Location
Pie St. Empire
vzwvn9.png

akitk1.png
Ladies and Gentlemen!
Right infront of you is a very rare, unique Maverick Helicopter 2012!
The helicopter is very comfortable to handle with four seats and a brand new GPS system.
Please show your interest in bidding for this rare item!​

Starting Bid
2, 000, 000 $
Bid Step
100. 000 $

24pxi10.jpg

28k625g.jpg

Bidding under starting bid is auto-denied as we rather keep it to ourselves then go lower.
 

PuDzeh

Donator
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
10,638
Location
Lake District
Re: [-/3] Maverick! ((sellable))

* Erich Kaufmann walks into the auction room, calling out loudly that the maverick is not worth 3mil at all, before leaving in his own maverick *
 

DirtyTruth

Donator
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
2,085
Location
Pie St. Empire
Re: [-/3] Maverick! ((sellable))

Bidding under starting bid is auto-denied as we rather keep it to ourselves then go lower.
 

CookieMonster

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
913
Re: [-/3] Maverick! ((sellable)) [SB lowered]

Would you accept a custom plated Windsor and 1,000,000 as a starting?
 

DirtyTruth

Donator
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
2,085
Location
Pie St. Empire
Re: [-/3] Maverick! ((sellable)) [SB lowered]

CookieMonster said:
Would you accept a custom plated Windsor and 1,000,000 as a starting?

**The auctioneer glances at the owner, as he shakes his head.**

Auctioneer
I'm afraid they're not interested in a trade this time. The offer is unfortunately denied.
 

CookieMonster

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
913
Re: [-/3] Maverick! ((sellable)) [SB lowered]

DirtyTruth said:
CookieMonster said:
Would you accept a custom plated Windsor and 1,000,000 as a starting?

**The auctioneer glances at the owner, as he shakes his head.**

Auctioneer
I'm afraid they're not interested in a trade this time. The offer is unfortunately denied.

It seems like you're not getting any higher offers. I'll ask you again to accept my bid as a starting. You can easily sell the vehicle for more than a million.
 

A.Brooks

Donator
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
1,115
Location
Cairo, Egypt.
Re: [-/3] Maverick! ((sellable)) [SB lowered]

CookieMonster said:
DirtyTruth said:
CookieMonster said:
Would you accept a custom plated Windsor and 1,000,000 as a starting?

**The auctioneer glances at the owner, as he shakes his head.**

Auctioneer
I'm afraid they're not interested in a trade this time. The offer is unfortunately denied.

It seems like you're not getting any higher offers. I'll ask you again to accept my bid as a starting. You can easily sell the vehicle for more than a million.

What did you just say, Windsor for more than 1 Million? Windsor goes for like $500,000 nowadays.
 
Top