What's new

[Smally] MA - Wrong password - Way to set it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbeard

Hey guys.
I just noticed, that I can't log into the UCP. It keeps telling me, that I'm using a wrong password, which isn't really possible, as I'm sure, it's the one I'm typing in (tried a few others aswell). The name is correct, also. Checked the eMail.
Is there any way, so I can reset my password over recieving an eMail? Didn't find the possibility in the UCP.

Thanks.

Blackbeard

Re: Master account - Wrong password - Way to set it back?

Okay. I finally found the button "forgot password?" on my phone. But when I enter my correct email adress it leads me to a new page, telling me: "Access denied!
[M1106]"

Help :cry:

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience. There was an issue with the User Control Panel and a temporary fix was applied to fix them. Of course every fix has a side-effect.

I will be informing this issue to the UCP Developer, Smally, to help you out with this issue.

Blackbeard

Thank you, Giga. It confused me, really. :D Ill be patient but I'd love you to inform me, when there's news from the dev's. :) Thanks again.

Giga

Donator
No problem, your patience will be very much appreciated.

Blackbeard

I'll do that. I thought it was easier to just create a new MA, but it got banned because of duplicating the application. He could might aswell just delete MA "Blackbeard" and unban "Bullet187". But I'll send him a PM with my IP. Thanks.

Smally

Retired Admin
I've spoken to Speakybutton, and your original master account was disabled for a reason, your application was same as another. You may post a ban appeal if you wish to be given the chance to re apply.

Blackbeard

I've already posted the ban appeal. The first time that I applied on the UCP with the name Blackbeard, it got bugged somehow. That resulted in me being unable to do anything to get it fixed and as I grew impatient, I thought that the quicker fix around it would be to create a new account and apply again. And in my stupidity, that's what I did. The new created MA is Bullet187. This is the ban appeal:
http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&t=113194

Jamie™

Banned
Blackbeard said:
I've already posted the ban appeal. The first time that I applied on the UCP with the name Blackbeard, it got bugged somehow. That resulted in me being unable to do anything to get it fixed and as I grew impatient, I thought that the quicker fix around it would be to create a new account and apply again. And in my stupidity, that's what I did. The new created MA is Bullet187. This is the ban appeal:
http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&t=113194

Just wait on the outcome of your ban appeal for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.