What's new

Denied Sir please we need your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major_Mazhar

I was online for more then two hour but there is not a single call for paramedic or firefighters. I saw people suiciding insted of calling 911 because they thinks that this is an easyer way to gain health in just 300-400 dollors

so i think that there should be following changes in V1.0 of Red County

I thinks that there should be some rules like the person who have health less then 10% cant move or recover his health by simply eating or /kill function dosent apply on him

My second request is that there should be more helicopters there like two or three so that one can response even when one helicopter is busy in other works. Also there should be some thing like /enter function in the helicopters just like it is in ambulances so that helicopters can carry more paramedics and victims

My third point is that there should be some rules like if a person use the option /kill then he should be wait for like 5 to 10 min to regain his health so that people dont use it as a habbit. they only use /kill function as the last possibal solution.

Also who suicide should pay 800 to 1000 dollors to respawn in his full health

This is all so that people use the SAMS and EMS. And also that they respect these departments because we are here to serve them.

Thanks for reading
EMS cadit Major Mazhar
Unit R8

Fox

Banned
Major_Mazhar said:
I thinks that there should be some rules like the person who have health less then 10% cant move or recover his health by simply eating or /kill function dosent apply on him
I believe in 1.0 something similar to that will be coming out..

Major_Mazhar said:
My second request is that there should be more helicopters there like two or three so that one can response even when one helicopter is busy in other works. Also there should be some thing like /enter function in the helicopters just like it is in ambulances so that helicopters can carry more paramedics and victims
I say no to that because Skypo and I have classified plans for the helicopters(don't bother asking us, because we won't tell you), and we have already requested an interior for the helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.