• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Simply clarifying PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Retired Admin
Powergame - Forcing actions upon others.

Correct Version: /me raises his elbow to the man's head and elbows him.
Incorrect Version: /me raises his elbow to the man's head and elbows him, knocking him out.

Simply, do NOT add adverbs (describing a verb ex., "/me forcefully punches the man on the head, forcefully, makes it clear PG. should be, /me punches the man on the head.)

And, do not force simple actions AFTER your verb. (Ex., /me grabs Yass by his neck - slowly chocking him to death. Simple No-no. Hopefully you're all clear with it now.

Reminder: People who like to do /do's or are forced to, you may not have to make a /do Resist text when you're not breaking the certain things I pointed out. Any help on certain actions, please post it below.
-Prince D

Rich

Donator
IG Name
Raymond Campbell
In my version of RCRP-PG it's powergaming when you rply punch somebody in the face and actually do the animation, before they other player resists...

Jonas Brooke

Retired Admin
IG Faction
Axiom
Why can't I say I forcefully grab someone? I should be able to grab someone using great(er) force (than a normal grab). It adds detail and is simply needed if someone resists an earlier attempt. The same would happen in real life, a guard tries to grab someone, if they resist the guard will use more force.

Prince

Retired Admin
Jonas Brooke said:
Why can't I say I forcefully grab someone? I should be able to grab someone using great(er) force (than a normal grab). It adds detail and is simply needed if someone resists an earlier attempt. The same would happen in real life, a guard tries to grab someone, if they resist the guard will use more force.
Mhm, you can use a /do, waiting on a response with a /me. Wait 10 seconds before actually doing anything scriptwise.
Simple /me extends his right palm towards the man's shirt collar - grabbing a grip onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.