Simply clarifying PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Retired Admin
Powergame - Forcing actions upon others.

Correct Version: /me raises his elbow to the man's head and elbows him.
Incorrect Version: /me raises his elbow to the man's head and elbows him, knocking him out.

Simply, do NOT add adverbs (describing a verb ex., "/me forcefully punches the man on the head, forcefully, makes it clear PG. should be, /me punches the man on the head.)

And, do not force simple actions AFTER your verb. (Ex., /me grabs Yass by his neck - slowly chocking him to death. Simple No-no. Hopefully you're all clear with it now.

Reminder: People who like to do /do's or are forced to, you may not have to make a /do Resist text when you're not breaking the certain things I pointed out. Any help on certain actions, please post it below.
-Prince D

Rich

Donator
IG Name
Raymond Campbell
In my version of RCRP-PG it's powergaming when you rply punch somebody in the face and actually do the animation, before they other player resists...

Jonas Brooke

Retired Admin
IG Faction
Axiom
Why can't I say I forcefully grab someone? I should be able to grab someone using great(er) force (than a normal grab). It adds detail and is simply needed if someone resists an earlier attempt. The same would happen in real life, a guard tries to grab someone, if they resist the guard will use more force.

Prince

Retired Admin
Jonas Brooke said:
Why can't I say I forcefully grab someone? I should be able to grab someone using great(er) force (than a normal grab). It adds detail and is simply needed if someone resists an earlier attempt. The same would happen in real life, a guard tries to grab someone, if they resist the guard will use more force.
Mhm, you can use a /do, waiting on a response with a /me. Wait 10 seconds before actually doing anything scriptwise.
Simple /me extends his right palm towards the man's shirt collar - grabbing a grip onto it.

Status
Not open for further replies.