What's new

[Simon] Need two Master Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander123

Hey, I didn't know where to post this topic so sorry if im in the wrong forum.

I wanted to create a character in my brother masteraccount and share it with him, to make sure if I can do that so I asked it in /assistance IG but they answered you cant share your masteraccount with another player. (Told my brother to type the question if you can do that so in his masteraccount)
After they answered I understood I'll have to create my own masteraccount, but then I discovered you cant create two masteraccounts on the same IP. (We have the same IP)

What should I do? I cant create a new masteraccount and I cant create a character in his masteraccount because its against the rules (also we wont be able to be online in the same time)

Can someone please help me? I'll appreciate it.

Also im suggesting ( if no one can help me to solve my problem) to be able to have more than one Masteraccount on the same IP or to be able to play in two characters on the same time in the same masteraccount with two different comptures.

Nadr

Banned
Re: I have question about creating a new account/character

Should have been in the "Help Section" however, you are indeed correct you can only have one master account per IP. Many people have had this problem, the only solution is to contact the server owner; TommyB. He will be able to set it so your IP can have two accounts.

x00

Retired Admin

Moved to correct section.

Alexander123

Nadr said:
Should have been in the "Help Section" however, you are indeed correct you can only have one master account per IP. Many people have had this problem, the only solution is to contact the server owner; TommyB. He will be able to set it so your IP can have two accounts.
Thank you alot Nadar. :)
I will ask him for it.

(And sorry for posting a message with other account, it was my brother account haha)

Nadr

Banned
Re: [TomB]I have question about creating a new account/chara

Let me know when and if your problem is solved.

Edit: I have renamed your topic accordingly in an attempt to get you assistance faster.

SimonH

Retired Admin
Re: [TommyB] Need two Master Accounts

Hey there,

I am happy to allow you to create another master account on your IP and thus, will set it so you can.
I just need you to give me your brothers MA' name so that I can edit his account accordingly.

Regards,
Simon Hill
Head of Master Accounts

Alexander123

Re: [TommyB] Need two Master Accounts

Simon said:
Hey there,

I am happy to allow you to create another master account on your IP and thus, will set it so you can.
I just need you to give me your brothers MA' name so that I can edit his account accordingly.

Regards,
Simon Hill
Head of Master Accounts
PM sent

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Simon has currently gone inactive as he has things to do IRL but I will contact him to see what he can do.

I'll get back to you soon.

- Emmerdale

Status
Not open for further replies.