Siim_Lake unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakuke1

IC Name:Siim_Lake
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Aston_Mahone
Reason for ban:Deathmatching
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes Reason:Nikolai_Nikuta saw that he ooc insulted us and called as noob roleplay players.Nikolai and me we are friends so he said to me in school.That Jimmy_Bone insulted as he said like that Siim_Lake,Siim_Poiss,Mike_Brown,Ryan_Mclane,Nikolai_Nikuta,Jack_Harrington that was an ooc insult.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):yes
Other comments:We did kill him but only for that because he ooc insulted us.If he wouldn't say that everything would be still cool and noone banned.

Jerome

Aleksei said:
OOC is different than IC, no you cannot kill someone IC for OOC reason. Kinda fucked up situation you got there Siim and Nikolai. I kinda got amused how you got some minutes ago banned IG and now youre begging for mercy. Now I agree with Jimmy Bone.
Looks like somebody is getting a 48 hour forum ban.

kakuke1

Well i didn't know that killing for ooc reason is DM but i did know dm is bannable.So you guys unbann me or not??? :lol:

Anonymous

Even if it's not
Siim pulled mp5 and killed me again
Witness: Aston
That's why you got the fast ban i guess

Belgier

Donator
kakuke1 said:
Well i didn't know that killing for ooc reason is DM but i did know dm is bannable.So you guys unbann me or not??? :lol:
So you didn't know DM for OOC reasons was DM but you did know DM was bannable and you DM'ed Jimmy?
I'd ban you just for saying that BS, really

kakuke1

Jimmy What are you talking about didn't you see i was on the bike and the "MAN" on the roof killed you with mp5? I quess even Aston saw that.I killed you only for one time.I didn't kill for second but i did see you died infront of me.

Anonymous

So must be your friend who killed me
Whatever DM is DM and DM is Bannable :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.