What's new

Denied Sidejobs and jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I think all side jobs should be made into actual jobs. The server literally has no RP going around in it because everyone is spamming side jobs trying to get that e-money. Which in my opinion, isn't fun. I say just make it to where everyone has to go and get the job like you would get the mechanic job or something. And keep the cool downs as well so people can go and RP. There's barely an RP. Tell me what you guys think.

Ian

Diamond Member
This is a good idea...

Have the option of Illegal and Legal jobs?
Illegal Jobs can get you arrested but pay a bit more.

Yurik Cherdenko

Ian said:
This is a good idea...

Like instead of delivering sprunk, delivering drugs? :D

But I think keep the side jobs, its alright for all of us to say "oh yeah ppls spamming those jobs" But how will the newbies make money if they just have to pick one?

Belgier

Donator
/sign
almost everybody is mechanic, but only to fix their own cars, to make money, they go fish instead. I mean, mechanic ain't really a job at the moment but a handy function. That makes even fishing should be considered a real job..

Yurik Cherdenko said:
Ian said:
This is a good idea...

Like instead of delivering sprunk, delivering drugs? :D

But I think keep the side jobs, its alright for all of us to say "oh yeah ppls spamming those jobs" But how will the newbies make money if they just have to pick one?
Pick one and if they don't like it, change it afterwards. It'd be great if (like I saw on another server) you have to play at least 5 hours before you can switch jobs, this makes that you can't abuse your job or switch every ten minutes to powergain money :D

Hopkins

Silver Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Ian said:
But how will the newbies make money if they just have to pick one?
Newbies shouldn't be on this server just to make e-money. They should be on here to roleplay. If they want to make e-money, they only need one job, not just constantly spamming side jobs and that's it.

Skypo

Silver Member
Hopkins said:
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Ian said:
But how will the newbies make money if they just have to pick one?
Newbies shouldn't be on this server just to make e-money. They should be on here to roleplay. If they want to make e-money, they only need one job, not just constantly spamming side jobs and that's it.
Amen to that brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.