What's new

Denied Side Jobs suggestion

• Thread starter Yurik Cherdenko
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurik Cherdenko

Very simple, a lot of people have been complaining that noobs dont rp and spam side jobs instead.
So I think that:
(Game level not job skill level)
1. At level 1 you can pick 1 side job to do, e.g trucker.
2. At level 2 you can pick another side job, e.g sweeper, so you have trucker and sweeper.
3. At level 3 you can pick another side job, e.g trash collecter, so you have trucker, sweeper and trash collecter.
4. At level 4 you can pick another side job, e.g coalminer, so you have trucker, sweeper, trash and coalminer.
5. At level 5 you can pick the final side job, e.g Delivery so you have all unlocked.
NOTE: At each level you can pick whatever side job you want, it dosent have to go in a certain order.
After level 5 people generally stop doing side jobs anyway, join factions and such and start to rp more. But now the lower levels will have more spare time to rp. Or if they want to make money they can go fish, where you communicate with other players anyway.

Another suggestion: Mabye increase all the spam timers so lvl 1 at job = 30minutes not 20, and lvl 5 at job= 15 not 10. And change the ones inbetween accordingly.

john_murray7

Banned
Make all side jobs only certain faction, trucking = Elite Trucking, Delivery = Epsilon, Sweeping and Trash = Sanitary and finally coalminer = coal miner faction which no-one has done. Lets delete all side jobs so noobs must RP to get their cash!

Nikita_Cherdenko

RP to get their cash, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard alek.

Belgier

Donator
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
RP to get their cash, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard alek.
What's wrong with you? o_O
Aleksei, that's the exact samt thing I'm having in mind too.

Skypo

Silver Member
Aleksei said:
Make all side jobs only certain faction, trucking = Elite Trucking, Delivery = Epsilon, Sweeping and Trash = Sanitary and finally coalminer = coal miner faction which no-one has done. Lets delete all side jobs so noobs must RP to get their cash!
AMEN! THE TRUTH! FEEL THE TRUTH BURNING NOOBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.