What's new

Denied /showlicenses - Weapon license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major_Mugel

Retired Admin
When you do /showlicenses [id] it showes him all your vehicle licenses, etc. I suggest to put in the weaponlicense in this list, so that cops can see ingame if you have one. You should still apply in forum to afford it. But then there should be a command for cops Rank 3 or higher like /give [id] wlicense [weaponnames] (wlicense = weaponlicense, weaponnames = desert, shot, rifle, etc...). This should add the weaponlicense for the weapons to the /showlicenses list like /showlicenses -> Weaponlicense(Desert Eagle, ....)

Greez,
Major Mugel

Crusty

Platinum Member
Major_Mugel said:
When you do /showlicenses [id] it showes him all your vehicle licenses, etc. I suggest to put in the weaponlicense in this list, so that cops can see ingame if you have one. You should still apply in forum to afford it. But then there should be a command for cops Rank 3 or higher like /give [id] wlicense [weaponnames] (wlicense = weaponlicense, weaponnames = desert, shot, rifle, etc...). This should add the weaponlicense for the weapons to the /showlicenses list like /showlicenses -> Weaponlicense(Desert Eagle, ....)

Greez,
Major Mugel
Nice idea cuz when we arrest people, they all lie saying they do have a license ( on the forums ) but in fact they don't...

Alec

Retired Admin
There is no such thing as the Weapon License in-game. As far as I know it was done on the forum only.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Alec said:
There is no such thing as the Weapon License in-game. As far as I know it was done on the forum only.
Yeah, which brings a lot of confusion and OOC lying to get away with being fined/arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.