What's new

Denied /showkeys [id] [vehicle id]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_Divinny

Bronze Member
Well... This is for trading... If someone shows up to a trade the first thing you think is:
Noob Scamma!
Well, /showkey [id] [vehicle id] will allow you to show the customer your keys...
It won't keep from scamming, but it will lower the scam rate in RCRP.

What ya think?

Fox

Banned
there is something coming out that is similar to that, except you have to put who ur selling the car to and how much u are selling it for. Then the person who you are selling the car to has to pay the price you are selling the vehicle for.

Yass

Donator
There's some kinda anti-scam selling car thingy, basically what I think it's about "/sellcar [ID] [price]" then they go "/accept car" or something like that.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
Yass Today at 11:39 pm

.There's some kinda anti-scam selling car thingy, basically what I think it's about "/sellcar [ID] [price]" then they go "/accept car" or something like that.
Yea that would be great. It sucks going to buy a car and getting scammed 150k+. This will help lower or stop most of the scamming in RC-RP. Great ideas!

Later, Matt.

Alec

Retired Admin
This wont fully prevent people from scamming (/sell will) but it could add some RP, "<name> shows <name> a set of keys".
Just so you know they have the keys (getting in and reading the "Owner: <name>" isnt exactly RP.)
I will add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.