Donator
Master Account: Roman
IG Name: Bryan Dewguy
IG Level: 5
Admin who banned you: shmoogle
Reason for ban: Not here to RP
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: I was in Prince's passenger seat, driving around, when I accidentally jumped out (hit enter key after sending a message). He came back to get me and i accidentally hit F (I am using a really shitty keyboard, Prince can also confirm this) and ninja jacked him; then i was banned.
It appears that I was banned for two miss-clicks, which may have looked like non RP if i ran up to some guy and did it, but since it was obviously an accident I cant see why i got a perma ban. Honestly i'm just here to have a good time and RP. i would like to be unbanned so i can continue. Sorry for any confusion.

Romank

Donator
Prince said:
I can confirm this. Jboi told me to post this on Kik.
Yes. And everyone knows it was just a miss click due to my keyboard, which is really shitty. I don't think I did anything to warrant a perma ban. If I did, sorry. I would simply like to be unbanned so I can continue RPing.

Shmoogle

Retired Admin
What about leaping all over town clearly looking for people to fuck around with and then doing so when you found people? Don't try to lie and act innocent, I was speccing you for a fair while Roman.

I'd appreciate an apology over an attempt to cover up the truth.

Romank

Donator
Shmoogle said:
What about leaping all over town clearly looking for people to fuck around with and then doing so when you found people? Don't try to lie and act innocent, I was speccing you for a fair while Roman.

I'd appreciate an apology over an attempt to cover up the truth.
Sorry man. I was probably looking for my friends, but I probably did annoy people. I truly don't mean to mess with anyone's RP, though. I give you my word for that. And I don't mean to cover up any truth. I do try and remind myself to stop trolling and shit.
Thanks.

Shmoogle

Retired Admin
Alright I'm a fair enough guy so since you've apologised I'll give you another chance since it wasn't anything extreme that lead to you being banned, I'll unban you tomorrow or if you can get in touch with another admin get them to unban you due to me being In bed on my phone.

Enjoy RPing.

Status
Not open for further replies.