What's new

Shit's Gotta Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

lars

dick advocate
Retired Admin
Of course everyone has been hating all these damn crashes going on lately. I want to use this topic as my own vent, and if someone happens to leave a comment on it then so be it. The server has gone to complete shit lately, there are crashes, updates with bugs that shouldn't be there, and are easy to fix by just removing the small things. I see all these posts, people saying that they need to roll back the server, and then people saying they should add things, and don't get me wrong, i'm all for it. The only problem I have with this is that if they add a new faction, shouldn't it be good and useful, instead of a random faction to make people happy. And then when people voice their opinions on the server, the topic gets locked by an admin. Currently while i'm typing this, the server is down, again, and where is Mr. TommyB? I'm tired of sitting here, for hours, waiting for someone to reset the server, instead of getting scripters to fix the bugs so the server doesn't fuck up in the first place. If it is possible to give other staff restart power, then the shit needs to get done, the staff, and the community needs to get shit done, as a whole. I don't want to hear from an admin, that they're going to have an admin meeting with 2 or 3 admins about what needs to be done, and they just look at a topic and see a few people saying meaningless shit. The time needs to be taken to REALLY get everyone's opinion on what the fuck needs to change, whether it be just bug fixes, or new factions, or new mapping, or description, whatever the fuck. But what i'm seeing, is that it isn't the admins fault at all, and it's not the scripters fault at all. You become a staff member to take the responsibility for whatever may happen to the server, and when some shit like this happens, then they need to take the time to fix it. Now I understand, people have jobs, I get it, that's why shit needs to be planned, and it needs to be planned at a time that mainly everyone can be there. We have people on this server from all over the globe, so of course we can't get everyone. But this shit where it's a good time in the UK, is a bad time for me because i'm in the US. I'm going to stop writing because i'm getting myself worked up, feel free to voice your opinion, and I look forward to having this topic locked for not having the right to free speech, thank you.

Ignore all that. I'm writing this at 6/16/14, and I apologize for rage mode.

Davis

Retired Admin
I am sincerely apologetic that you had to wait such a long time, it is a rare occurrence that I will not restart the server immediately but I came on teamspeak and restarted it through my phone as I am currently in bed. I apologise once again but shall be leaving now to sleep, if the issue happens whilst I am asleep then there are a few people like Evans and PuDzeh who have external means if contacting me. Good night and sorry once again!

Jboi

Retired Admin
The rage is strong, I know you're frustrated, we all are, but honestly? It's not that bad and the server is doing fine when it's up. We had ~80 players on the other night. I don't see where all the hate is coming from honestly and just throwing "shit" and "fuck" around only hurts your argument.

Digital

Donator
Seriously, how do some people not have anything else to do? play a different game while the servers is down rather than crying Jeeeeeeeeeez.

Katashi

Donator
So, re-stating everything that everyone has posted within these past few weeks will change anything? I'm sure they're working as hard as possible to fix the issues and make the server playable. We had an admin (BigD) wake up from sleeping so he could try and fix the server via restarts. Be patient, and calm down. RC:RP isn't the only thing to do in life. :doh:

The Punisher

Retired Admin
SAMP can't be the only thing you do in life, is it? Well if no, there is another topic to your resource: http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 4&t=102159. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air, hang out with friends, play another game (as Digital has stated). Making a rant topic won't help you or the server anymore. The admins/developers know what the issue is and are trying to resolve the problem I would assume. Relax, and keep calm.

Fuse

Gold Member
1aebe7cebe.jpg

Not another topic D:

Castorr

Donator
Dooooooooooooooooooooon't raage, me friend.

Play CS:GO.

Or alternatively.. I know this is a little far fetched... GO OUTSIDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.