What's new

Shit happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Yes, Shit happens. Unban Jimmy Sandwhich. Ask me why, and I will fucking ban you, for defiance of an admin. I am NOT in the mood.

Belgier

Donator
So you're actually threatening us, c'z you're not 'in the mood'?
I'm not 'in the mood' most of the time, suppress it or stay of the internet? (C'z I know forums can create more stress than joy sometimes)

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Joey Belgier said:
I'm not 'in the mood' most of the time, suppress it or stay of the internet? (C'z I know forums can create more stress than joy sometimes)
Don't fucking tell me what to do. I am posting this because I want him fucking unbanned, now PISS OFF.

Belgier

Donator
Mick_Foley said:
Joey Belgier said:
Don't fucking tell me what to do. I am posting this because I want him fucking unbanned, now PISS OFF.
I actually putted it pretty friendly, but since you ask for it, good admin you are. Drop the banhammer on me, I'm out of here.
EDIT; "Ask me why, and I will fucking ban you, for defiance of an admin" and this is the kind of shit that makes me go away.

Before you try to lead anything, learn to deal with your personal issues somewhere else than at a place where you just shit on people c'z you're 'not in the mood'.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Joey Belgier said:
Mick_Foley said:
Joey Belgier said:
I actually putted it pretty friendly, but since you ask for it, good admin you are. Drop the banhammer on me, I'm out of here.
EDIT; "Ask me why, and I will fucking ban you, for defiance of an admin" and this is the kind of shit that makes me go away.

Before you try to lead anything, learn to deal with your personal issues somewhere else than at a place where you just shit on people c'z you're 'not in the mood'.
Yeah, fuck you too buddy. I ain't fucking perfect Like EVERY FUCKING ONE thinks I have to be. I make fucking mistakes too. If you don't like me then you can go eat a fucking cock.

Edit: Sorry, I'm just tired of every fucking person in the god damn world going after Me for making a little fucking mistake.

Belgier

Donator
Mick_Foley said:
Sorry, I'm just tired of every fucking person in the god damn world going after Me for making a little fucking mistake.
i ain't blaming you of anything man, just don't work it out on other people. I know you ain't bad. But my decision is made, I'm leaving. Ciao

Ian

Diamond Member
In order for one to improve and become "better" they must be "punished." Bitching at you is a form of "punishment."
Banning someone is not a Little mistake, but you see, you need to control this anger you inflict onto players, like "I will ban you for defiance of admin."

It's for your own good.

Alec

Retired Admin
I can't see this ban in the database.
Why was he banned?
Who banned him?
And why is he getting unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.