IC Level: 11
Admin who banned you: Mick Foley
Reason for ban: Mixing
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): no
Admit to offense? (yes/no): yes
Other comments:

Alec

Retired Admin
So how many times have you been banned now?

Also this image is quite interesting:
Alot of accounts,
most with 0 cash and 0 bank...

DAVID_NOTTZ

Banned
can't you just unban the ip or delete all the accounts apart from Shaun_Nottz, Shaundk_Nottz and Tinz_Nottz because it was my little bro who did it Kennyman_Nottz also if you are not unbanning Tinz_Nottz wants a £10 refund

Fox

Banned
DAVID_NOTTZ said:
can't you just unban the ip or delete all the accounts apart from Shaun_Nottz, Shaundk_Nottz and Tinz_Nottz because it was my little bro who did it Kennyman_Nottz also if you are not unbanning Tinz_Nottz wants a £10 refund
ok, it's already been clear that YOU ARE NOT GETTING UNBANNED! Also, no refunds, it's a donation, once you give the money you won't be getting it back. It's not our fault you donated, and you got banned.

Tinz_Nottz

Banned
Firstly, I will be getting my donation back or legitimate action will be taken. Secondly the donation process does not consist of a non-return policy and I have took screenshots before you decide to update the page. The IP was banned after donation took place and was clearly not my fault and as I will not be recieving whats offered under the donation topic, the donation is therefore fraudulent. I have requested the £10 (GBP) via paypal if declined immediate action will be taken.

John Devaney-Knight
JDMediaUK

Icy

Gold Member
Tinz_Nottz said:
Firstly, I will be getting my donation back or legitimate action will be taken. Secondly the donation process does not consist of a non-return policy and I have took screenshots before you decide to update the page. The IP was banned after donation took place and was clearly not my fault and as I will not be recieving whats offered under the donation topic, the donation is therefore fraudulent. I have requested the £10 (GBP) via paypal if declined immediate action will be taken.

John Devaney-Knight
JDMediaUK
You have a damned gut threatening Alec and this server.

Go fucking on and take it to court and get fucking laughed outta there.

It clearly states that it is a "donation" therefore an amount donated to the server without any terms, but because you wish to help the server out. The owner will however show his gratitude by giving you some items in-game, however it must be understood that it is not something you buy.

There is a difference between buying things, and donating. I think you should save what's left of your dignity and get the fuck outta here.

Nice job mentioning your company here too, that'll surely make people think more of you. Now I know never to get involved with you guys.

Tinz_Nottz

Banned
It also clearly states the benefits you obtain upon donation therefore is advertised as a service. Firstly, if thats the case we can discuss the false advertisement in court aswell, donation is a contribution, you are advertising the service £1 per $100,000(ingame cash), think about that. Seriously think about what you are doing, because the "£10" might sound stupid, but in the long run its your server on the line, court fee's and much more when "Alec Rae" is legally not old enough to purchase a server, 16 right? Being a law student + Web Hosting company ceo I understand the age is 18, so i'll have to discuss that with the game server provider & see what action they are willing to take.

John Devaney-Knight
JDMediaUK

Icy

Gold Member
Tinz_Nottz said:
It also clearly states the benefits you obtain upon donation therefore is advertised as a service. Firstly, if thats the case we can discuss the false advertisement in court aswell, donation is a contribution, you are advertising the service £1 per $100,000(ingame cash), think about that. Seriously think about what you are doing, because the "£10" might sound stupid, but in the long run its your server on the line, court fee's and much more when "Alec Rae" is legally not old enough to purchase a server, 16 right? Being a law student + Web Hosting company ceo I understand the age is 18, so i'll have to discuss that with the game server provider & see what action they are willing to take.

John Devaney-Knight
JDMediaUK
You're talking the worst bullshit I've yet to hear.

Alright I'll make a fucking cartoon for you to grasp the terms of a fucking donation.

This is you.

Other than that, he doesn't own the server, the hoster does. He pays for the hoster to upload his script and run it. Now get the fuck off before you fail even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.