**Several photographs would appear on social media**

Miguel

Retired Admin
**Several pictures would appear on your favorite social media**
**The series of pictures would feature a naked woman, posing for a camera**

ehz0wz.jpg

2luyook.jpg

2lag40p.jpg

**The next pictures would show the naked woman on the ground, tied up using some rope. She would be crying and there would be obvious signs of physical abuse**

x1kfub.jpg

28whqph.jpg

wqq1dx.jpg

((If you have any questions about the pictures for any RP or just general questions, so not hesitate to Forum PM me and I will answer the best I can!))

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
**As I were to notice the pictures I would notify the SASP of them, and give them the womans name "Maggie Lionheart" as I had met her earlier in a taxi where she gave me her full name and we spoke in general**

**I would explain to them I had called a taxi to go up to a restaurant in fort carson, however once we got there they were closed so I asked to be brought back to S49, where I gave the woman a tip(money along with the fare) for her generosity and we exchanged names and I gave her my business card, and told her "If you ever need help or anything feel free to give me a call or stop by the station and ask for me"**

((SASP would now be able to investigate this and be able to contact me as when I had reported it i'd have given them my information aswell [9446781, Martina Campbell, email, and address included], if you have any questions about my encounter with her in her taxi feel free to PM me, also i'm sure the SASP would be able to remove the pictures from the internet once they find them/begin the investigation if they do.))

Miguel

Retired Admin
((All good! The whole point of the post was for some investigation RP! Good going!))

Oldi

Platinum Member
**Robert looks at the photos briefly and logs out of his social network account**
'What the fuck.. I think I've had enough internet for today'
**Robert turns off the PC as he takes the car keys, heading outside**

Thomasz

Banned
**Skye Blake would be on general patrol when she heard about the pictures, she'd call herself in on the radio immediatly, requesting SIU to trace every single bit of evidence**

Skye Blake [American Accent]: You're goin' down, buddy.

Jack

Donator
*A blonde haired woman browses the internet on her phone, before looking towards the screen in disgust*
This is some sick and twisted shit, I'll get investigating on this.
*She would slide the phone into her pocket before slipping her sunglasses on, turning up the radio as she pulls out of the Cluckin' Bell in a Sultan*

Bob

Retired Admin
*The Major Crime unit has notified the respective social media and demanded the take down of these images. An investigation will be under way.*

Tom

Donator
Bobalob said:
*The Major Crime unit has notified the respective social media and demanded the take down of these images. An investigation will be under way.*

** Pictures would be spread and be available on other sites. **

Nick

Donator
** After coming across these, Eldrick would stare at the screen for a little while, before closing the browser in disgust. **
Some people-...