What's new

Server's laws are not realistic enough?

Charles.

Bronze Member
Well, I saw that the laws are VERY different than in real life. Server laws gives too much powers to police. For example here's one that I found in law book:

The Constitution already provides that everyone has the right to personal integrity. Occasionally, some of the criteria (mainly their own slapstick) to restrict those rights and the police have a case such as the right to examine the contents of pockets and bags. Although in practice the police check carried out seems to be similar, are different forms of written examination in more different title law. (c)Finnish law

Second thing is weird too; Desert eagle is legal but 9mm is illegal? Desert eagle is TWICE stronger than 9mm, so it's just weird that 9mm is illegal.

Please make laws more realistic and give people some freedom.

EDIT: Another thing i saw too, Police using NOS? WHAT THE F*CK!? Yeah... That's really realistic...

Belgier

Donator
I have a suggestion for a new RL law too, no vehicles without number plates on main public roads, so I don't have to look at mowers and karts non RP-ly driving at some highway.

Charles.

Bronze Member
Wang said:
sam_lake said:
Well, I saw that the laws are VERY different than in real life. Server laws gives too much powers to police. For example here's one that I found in law book:

The Constitution already provides that everyone has the right to personal integrity. Occasionally, some of the criteria (mainly their own slapstick) to restrict those rights and the police have a case such as the right to examine the contents of pockets and bags. Although in practice the police check carried out seems to be similar, are different forms of written examination in more different title law. (c)Finnish law

Second thing is weird too; Desert eagle is legal but 9mm is illegal? Desert eagle is TWICE stronger than 9mm, so it's just weird that 9mm is illegal.

Please make laws more realistic and give people some freedom.
It's hounestly not hard to realise,
Deagle's are provided mainly and structured by the goverment's, The deagle it's self was made by the Israel army development on firearm's team.
And then america also over took a key development,
9MM's are usualy found on the street's, Becuase there a cheaper firearm and just used as a quick shot weapon.
Also Deagle's are legal only if you have a license dont you realise to get a firearm's license you need to go through the law and have RP reasoning and if you use it other than for protection you loose it.
It's hounestly not hard too see the bigger picture.
We leaglise some weapon's becuase if we legalised all the selected weapon's we would have to hounestly let everyone got with bazoka's and a license.
Look, 9mm are legalized too IRL and even cops uses them (Glock 17 for example). AND APILAS (Armor-Piercing Infantry Light Arm System) is provided and structured by government's but still it's not legal.

paxie

Administrator
Hmm.. true, did in IRL police would come with a helicopter which have miniguns, and shoot at some niggas who dosn't listen to get outta here?
I dont think so.

Bishop

Retired Admin

Charles.

Bronze Member
Bishop said:
9mm are exploitable beyond belief, can dual them, and you can run around in a circle around people shooting them while they're standing there. If you want to change the laws post in my damn topic, don't make separate one complaining and whining...They will be revised if people post opinions...otherwise too bad...
http://www.redcountyroleplay.darkbb.com/government-announcements-f5/the-official-san-andreas-laws-all-laws-are-enforced-40mph-in-town-speed-limit-t601.htm
This isn't whining... This is D-I-S-C-U-S-S-I-N-G.

Ghost

Silver Member
and Arrest people who caught hotwiring cars , imean the rideable cars , the car that can be ride with just /eon
cause , Bus and Taxi looks like ded , cuz so many cars around the place where you can ride

paxie

Administrator
WILLIAM, WE SHOOT AT RIOTS?! NO SHIT!
Alright, yesterday there was an riot, i was rping a fist fight and then jason or somebody takes out a mp5 and just "DM" me, WTF?