What's new

Server log in error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Laifield

My account name and my character name are the same that's why i can't log in so i need my account name to be changed to "Farr96" i made a ticket and no one respawned i have been waiting for long time ago, please do something about and don't just tell me wait for an admin.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
The best thing you could do would be going on the Teamspeak server (redcountyrp.com:5000) and contacting Alec directly - or kindly PMing an administrator (on TS of course), asking him to join his channel and speak to him.

Mark_Laifield

No one can help me? atleast contact an Administration to check my ticket and other tickets if you guys will keep ignoring then the player base wont go up, I have been waiting for long long time ago please do something about it contact any Administration.

Joe

Retired Admin
Mark_Laifield said:
No one can help me? atleast contact an Administration to check my ticket and other tickets if you guys will keep ignoring then the player base wont go up, I have been waiting for long long time ago please do something about it contact any Administration.

Hello.

Support tickets are monitored by only a select few admins, Which means that other admins who do not have permission to deal with support tickets cannot help. The only thing you can do is remain patient for an admin to respond to your Support ticket. Sorry.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask
Shakerz

Katashi

Donator
Mark_Laifield said:
Can you contact any admin that have enough rank to check my ticket?

The only administrator who is able to do this is the server owner, Alec. Seeing as how you are unable to use Teamspeak, I have contacted Alec, and he will be checking support tickets. You will most likely be contacted on the support ticket very soon.

~Katashi

Joe

Retired Admin
Mark_Laifield said:
Still the owner didn't check the tickets.

Hi Again.

We have done all we can at the moment, we have contacted the head admin "Alec" for you. Obviously Alec is very busy as he has the entire server to monitor and look after, so the only thing left to do is be patient. It may take a while for him to receive our message, let alone respond. The only thing to do is wait until he or another admin gets around to checking the ticket. I will try and contact an Admin IG for you now to see if they can help further, but if not unfortunately the only thing to do is wait.

Thank you
Shakerz

Status
Not open for further replies.