What's new

Server is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEGO

Yeah, for some reason my SA-MP client does not recognize the server to be a working one. Am I using the wrong IP? server.redcountyrp.com:7777 I might add that all other servers are working for me except this one.

Picture
Rp49c6x.png

And before any of you asks, yes I've tried to re-open my SA-MP client and tried to restart my router and of course to remove and add the server ip again.

AlterEGO

canazboy said:
Hello there, SAMP could be blocked on firewall.
Also an option is the security settings of your router, are you on a public network?.. like on the school's or something?

Nope, I'm on my house's network. I tried switching my firewall off, still not working.

Kenth

Platinum Member
Its probably your internet connection since when my internet was down, I had the same message.

Yassin

Retired Admin
The server is not down, first choice would be to do what Canazboy stated in his post above. Check your firewall and see if SAMP is blocked. Here's a screenshot from my PC showing that SA-MP works and that the server is currently running.

yFYTRzP.png

Referring to your just posted comment. Head to the Hosted Tab and see if any other servers work for me, then close the SAMP client and open it back up.

AlterEGO

Alright, so I've re-installed my SA-MP client, for some reason it worked.
Thanks for everyone who tried to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.