What's new

Server connection issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeiro

Goodnight everyone, well I'm a Brazilian PR player and would like to have this unforgettable experience of playing on the server you. I know there is an American server LSRP name, but I do not like to play in Los Santos, so I would love to play with you in Red County which is well backwoods.
Well, I have already registered my forum (as you can see, if not I would not be posting this message: D), but I can not login to the server SA: MP. Here to me appears as if the server was offline, but you work normal. I believe it is because that I am connecting from Brazil, but in LSRP has several Brazilians playing there without any problems.
The also wanted to say that I do not understand any English. Not to say I do not know a word I know some like: I, you, buy, trade, he, she ... (basic little words I learn at school), but I can not communicate with you without the use of a translator. I believe that living daily with you in the game I can learn a little more and go slowly leaving the side of translator: D.

Information:
I have the SA: MP 0.3z
Broadband Internet
Team Speak 3
If anyone knows how to solve this problem let me know urgently!
To me it appears that:
HostName: (Retrieving info ...) server.redcountyrp.com:7277
Address: server.redcountyrp.com:7277
Players: 0/0
Ping: 0
Mode:
map:

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Since no reply was received on this in a month period, I'm going to assume this was resolved. If the issue persists, feel free to PM me.

Locking & archiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.