What's new

Denied Seriously Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis.

Bronze Member
My idea is:

If someone die(HP bar is over), that person should automatically /fall, his HP Bar should be slowly decreasing and he couldn't move. And something like "Seriously Injured" should appear on the screen. When the victim's HP bar ran over, that person should die.

Good Point: More work to the SAMS, more RP...
Bad Point: I see no bad point :p

Mathers

Donator
Completely agree.

This means that people can be saved (calling 911 for paramedics etc)

When they're in this state their character is /fall and cannot speak, or do animations/commands only commands they can do is /me & /do

Paramedics should be able to use "/forcein" to get seriously injured people into the ambulance (/heal before they take to hospital or they'll die on the way)

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Because, as you should know, the life of a paramedic in RCRP is really calm. But on really life, it isn't. This is a great idea to promote the SAMS faction and to improve this server Roleplay.

Icy

Gold Member
Shit like this has been suggested thousands of time, so don't double post please.

I still support it tho'

Curtis.

Bronze Member
Icy_Blight said:
Shit like this has been suggested thousands of time, so don't double post please.

I still support it tho'
It hasn't... It has been suggested like: If you're HP is 20% you /Fall. This one's better :p

Mark

Banned
Javier_Garcia said:
My idea is:

If someone die(HP bar is over), that person should automatically /fall, his HP Bar should be slowly decreasing and he couldn't move. And something like "Seriously Injured" should appear on the screen. When the victim's HP bar ran over, that person should die.

When no ems people are on?

Akira

Bronze Member
MarkSetter said:
Javier_Garcia said:
My idea is:

When no ems people are on?
THEN JUST DIEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.