What's new

Denied seperating the BCSD from RCSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomanderson

on the forums; the BCSD should have a brown usergroup color, and RCSD should have dark green or dark blue.

in game - cars; the BCSD should have brown colored vehicles and RCSD should keep the current dark green color.

in game - skins;

BCSD:

Deputies/Sheriffs get:
- skin id: 282

High Command staff:
- skin id: 288

RCSD:

Deputies/Sheriffs get:
- skin id: 280

High Command staff:
- skin id: 283

ps: i dont care much about the skins, as long as there is some possible way the RCSD and BCSD aren't the same

Joshy

tomanderson said:
RCSD:
High Command staff:
- skin id: 283

ps: i dont care much about the skins, as long as there is some possible way the RCSD and BCSD aren't the same
This is my skin. The RCSD gets all black skins, BCSD gets all tan skins. The high command skin for the BCSD that you stated is for rank 4's in the BCSD.

Yass

Donator
This is how me and Josh planned it before hand.

RCSD: Deputies:

RCSD: Sheriff:

RCSD: Senior Sheriff:

RCSD: Sergeant: All listed below.

RCSD: Lieutenant: All listed below.

RCSD: Captain: All listed below.

RCSD: Commissioner: All listed below.

I believe the following belong to BOTH departments.

I think BC gets the rest.

tomanderson

Joshy said:
The RCSD gets all black skins, BCSD gets all tan skins.
that works.

edit: i wasn't aware BCSD and RCSD were using different skins because literally every sheriff uses the tan skins

Alec

Retired Admin
In 1.0 the factions are seperate and only BCSD can use the tan skins. Most BCSD vehicles are tan also.

tomanderson

i have an idea in mind

what do the both of you think about ending this BCSD/RCSD stuff and just becoming San Andreas State Troopers? i know the idea may look deceiving, but honestly i think there's no difference between BCSD and RCSD and it would end alot of conflicts that are going on. considering both divisions are already going to patrol in both areas (red county and bone county), i see no difference between it all. this whole division thing is also just giving players more options (eg: someone gets fired from RCSD, and then applies for BCSD). i'm starting to think there are two divisions because some cops didn't like working with one another, other than that, this stuff is pointless. also this would go easy on alec because he wouldn't have to code two factions that do the same duties and patrol in the same areas!

too long; didn't read:
turn bcsd and rcsd into one faction called san andreas state troopers

all officers tell me what you think about this idea

edit: if alec already seperated BCSD and RCSD for 1.0, scratch this idea

edit2: also yeah, it's ironic how i went from suggesting skins/cars/usergroup colors for both divions to wanting to combine both RCSD and BCSD

Status
Not open for further replies.