What's new

Denied Security Licenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Johnston

Donator
Grants Bike Shed DILLIMORE! ( Buy Or Get K33L'd )
Hello.
I was thinking of the possibility of a security License. BUT. This would only be for Level 5's + And they have do a Detailed application.

With this Security license it counts as a Proffesion so you get the bunch of CMDS in youre help List.
The Commands included would be /cuff and /showbadge Verifying youre a qualified security officer.

There also should be a command to notify the Police Department that you need assistance instead of using 911 The Security Guards can use /d To contact Police, EMT Ect. Giving them Good Access to Help from Government Services.

Cuffs could save Security guards a LARGE amount of Trouble. Instead of having to RP Holding them down You could Just RP Putting cuffs on them.. And there actually is. Preventing goddamn N00bs Escaping.

What do People Think about this?

Frisker

Donator
You mean like Epsilon security guards would have Official job? Or what exactly would they be guarding?

Icy

Gold Member
Naah I see abuse incoming. Security will start cuffing anyone coming close to them and shit. I don't want this.

I do support that you can apply for a Security License that grants you permission to use MP5, Ak47, M4, Sniper, 9mm and SPAS, though. /cuff and that shit should only be enabled for the police. However, maybe the police need civil cops?

Yurik Cherdenko

No It wouldnt.
I agree as long as no /cuff.
And that they are licensed for only desert eagle, mp5, 9mm and shotgun.

Akira

Bronze Member
Yurik Cherdenko said:
No It wouldnt.
I agree as long as no /cuff.
And that they are licensed for only desert eagle, mp5, 9mm and shotgun.
I do the same, Spas and all that stuff is for swat, so I think the guns above are fine. (Yuriks ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.