Not open for further replies.

Mr.Kash

So...I think we need /seatbelt command for more RP
Example:
-/seatbelt
-*Kash Archy puts his seatbelt on*
-/seatbelt
-*Kash Archy puts his seatbelt off*

You going with car 80-100km/h and didnt put on seatbelt then u crashed or hited to the wall.And you lost your some HP :twisted:

Mathers

Donator
Mr.Kash said:
Example:
-/seatbelt
-/seatbelt

You going with car 80-100km/h and didnt put on seatbelt then u crashed or hited to the wall.And you lost your some HP :twisted:
Or if there's a way of scripting you go flying through the windscreen if you didn't have the seatbelt on.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Mr.Kash said:
Example:
-/seatbelt
-/seatbelt

You going with car 80-100km/h and didn't put on seatbelt then u crashed or hited to the wall.And you lost your some HP :twisted:
I saw this on other server and i think it's nice idea.Plus,it would be nice if there is a freeze time and /drunk effect for a few secs (i would say 5 secs) after you crash while driving over eg. 80 kmph. I think that would make people RP car crashes more.Anyway,it's nice idea.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Police could also fine you for not having a seatbelt by checking with this: /seatbelt (id) or /st (id)

Ghost

Silver Member
TyroneMathers said:
Mr.Kash said:
Example:
-/seatbelt
-/seatbelt

Or if there's a way of scripting you go flying through the windscreen if you didn't have the seatbelt on.
LAWL , like GTA IV ?? XD

Darius_Smith said:
Mr.Kash said:
Example:
-/seatbelt
-/seatbelt

You going with car 80-100km/h and didn't put on seatbelt then u crashed or hited to the wall.And you lost your some HP :twisted:
I saw this on other server and i think it's nice idea.Plus,it would be nice if there is a freeze time and /drunk effect for a few secs (i would say 5 secs) after you crash while driving over eg. 80 kmph. I think that would make people RP car crashes more.Anyway,it's nice idea.
Yup ive seen this in other server too..
/SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.