What's new

Searching some help for a new faction. [100 k prize inc]

Mollinaro

Donator
I'll need someone to make me a good story for a new faction, I'll give the name and all the content of the faction, I'll just need someone to write it for me and to get a nice logo.
If someone is interested just PM me.
Cheers

Mollinaro

Donator
Something illegal and secret - We plan on kidnapping rich people to get a lot of money for their lives, detour the route of the blinded vans that supply the banks with money, espionage, illegal affairs related with drugs, weapons and materials, threats towards the government and many other surprises.
It will also have its legal side.

Romdez

Donator
From that it sounds something like a mafia or organization because the plans for it a bit too large to be a regular gang. You came up with a name for it?

Prince

Retired Admin
Just a little tip (I don't want your money for my advice): avoid faction logos. They're cliché.
Just mock-up an FBI report or something. Doesn't have to be to the point - it just has to sound as if it came out of them. Don't even give yourselves a name. Just type [XXXX] or something, and let the police/community name you.

Half of these factions sport faction logos - make yours stand out and don't do one.

Mollinaro

Donator
Prince said:
Just a little tip (I don't want your money for my advice): avoid faction logos. They're cliché.
Just mock-up an FBI report or something. Doesn't have to be to the point - it just has to sound as if it came out of them. Don't even give yourselves a name. Just type [XXXX] or something, and let the police/community name you.

Half of these factions sport faction logos - make yours stand out and don't do one.

Thanks, sounds like an interesting idea

Prince

Retired Admin
pyster said:
Prince said:

Thanks, sounds like an interesting idea
Few have done it and they were successful during their time.