What's new

Searching for player to RP Son

Bust

Donator
Hi there.
I am looking for someone who wants to RP my character Robert Benfords twenty year old son.
The criteria to be Thomas (The son) is that you follow the brief background story:
Thomas was born in Vice City in 1994 April 5th. He lived with his mother Martha and father Robert in Little Havana. Martha worked as a social counsler and father in ADMC, VC Charter. Thomas has a sister whose name is Mary and were born in 1998. When Thomas reached the age of ten and Mary six, Martha Divorced Robert. Robert only saw his children every second weekend, untill Martha moved to Purgatory, Liberty City, taking the kids with her, when Thomas were at the age of fifteen. Five years later, the VC charter broke down and Robert decided to patch at the SA charter.

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN​

Since Thomas have not seen his father in five years, you are free to make any kind of RP involving Thomas. You just need to live in San Andreas of course. Please PM me if you are interested in this. I strongly recommend that you are in GMT 0/+1/+2 or somewhere close, since it is hard to make RP when both of us are not online.

Thanks for reading
Best Regards: Bust

Bust

Donator
Still searching for an enthusiastic RP'er to help me out.