What's new

Denied Search suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
372
Location
Stirling, Scotland
All right. If we're chasing someone and we have found out they're address via an MDC. Most of the time they'll run to their house. I think it necessary that Police should have the following commands:

/Rambizz - If a business door is locked and we know that something has happened in there. We're going to want access, even if it's just a criminal hiding out in the business. At the current moment we can "/ram" normal houses doors, but we need a way to open up businesses as well.

/SearchHouse - (Must be in the house to do this) Criminals will sometimes hide their; Drugs, Materials, Cash & Weapons in their house and at the moment we cannot search houses. I believe that there needs to be a system that Police can search and take items from a house if they're illegal.

/TakeEvidence - This will allow the police to take illegal items from houses. It will leave behind any legal items but in the one go it will take all illegal items (before doing this you must of /searchHouse with some addition of heavy role play searching the house & taking the evidence.
 

Kenji

Donator
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
1,450
Location
Sweden
/support the first idea

/nosupport the second two. It will be misused by cops, to earn cash, weapons and mats. They will break in without reason to become richer themselves.
 

Mathers

Donator
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
372
Location
Stirling, Scotland
Joshua said:
/support the first idea

/nosupport the second two. It will be misused by cops, to earn cash, weapons and mats. They will break in without reason to become richer themselves.
The second two wouldn't be misused.

Searching a house - There's nothing a cop could gain from doing that.
/TakeEvidence - It doesn't get saved into the cops inventory and Cash wouldn't be taken anyway as it's not illegal. It'd be the same as when a cop frisks someone and does /take item amount etc. It's not saved to their inventory.
 

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
401
I agree with the /rambizz part.Support for that.
But i can't agree with this:
TyroneMathers said:
/SearchHouse - (Must be in the house to do this) Criminals will sometimes hide their; Drugs, Materials, Cash & Weapons in their house and at the moment we cannot search houses. I believe that there needs to be a system that Police can search and take items from a house if they're illegal.

/TakeEvidence - This will allow the police to take illegal items from houses. It will leave behind any legal items but in the one go it will take all illegal items (before doing this you must of /searchHouse with some addition of heavy role play searching the house & taking the evidence.
First,the cops need a search warrant to search houses and take evidences.And the warrant can be given only by a judge i think.And you can find judges only in Court.As far as i know we don't have any so i think that would be too much for this server.Anyway it would be very good for the RP if the cops can do that.So maybe it should be done without that warrant shit,but ONLY if players have option to hide all their weapons,mats,drugs,and shit at another place,e.g. somewhere in the woods.Coz it's non-RP if you hold a full arsenal of guns at your house without being worried bout the cops.But it's RP if you go in the forest,dig a hole and put your stuff there.Maybe some tree near the savehouse (or the savehouse itself) could be turned into some kind of a locker,so you can e.g. /hide gun desert, /hide mats 150 etc.The point is: We must have some place where our stuff will be safe from the cops,but it's not RP if that place is your house.
PS. Somebody said that he has 22k mats at his house.And i'm sure that other ppl have lots of mats too.What should he do with them? I don't think that anyone would like to loose them.
 

Icy

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
2,985
Location
Denmark
I really wish for Epsilon to be able to work as a storage company. People can store their mats at us for $x, for x amount of time.

Would be epic.

Anyway, I support the first, not the second though. Cops would do searches in all fucking houses just to piss people off, and it would annoy me.
 

Mathers

Donator
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
372
Location
Stirling, Scotland
Icy_Blight said:
I really wish for Epsilon to be able to work as a storage company. People can store their mats at us for $x, for x amount of time.

Would be epic.

Anyway, I support the first, not the second though. Cops would do searches in all fucking houses just to piss people off, and it would annoy me.
Could make it so they could only search if the owners in the house? Same with taking?

But yeah - I feel that we really need to ability to get into businesses.
 

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2010
Messages
3,199
Location
Portugal
Cops would just break into every house, take the shit and go away. Unless they lost a suspect and then they can go check their properties, with the permission of a higher rank. In that way I support.
/halfsupport for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top