What's new

Screenshots?

LeRoy_Lyons

whenever i take a screenshot with xfire or samp, i can never see any text, how do i make it so i can?

Crabpuss

Re: Screenshots? (Actual Tech Support Answer)

LeRoy_Lyons said:
whenever i take a screenshot with xfire or samp, i can never see any text, how do i make it so i can?
XFire seems to kill the chat no matter what, I'm not entirely sure why.

As for the SAMP screenshot (assuming you mean using F8 key) try toggling the chat a few times (via F7).

If that doesn't work, try starting the game without XFire on and taking a screenshot with SAMP (via F8) and see if it works.

If it does, you're having an issue with the XFire overlay, reinstalling may fix the issue. If not, you may need to reinstall SAMP.

Please post your results.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, its fairly obvious that the people saying Windows 7 sucks have never attempted using it. It is actually a very good operating system, and is pretty much what Vista should have been in the first place. Microsoft tends to rush their products to corner the market and then worry about making something good. Windows 7 is vastly superior to Vista, and even XP (though not many people are willing to try it after the horrible Vista reception). If you're going to make an excuse about game support, it takes a whole for an operating system to be widely accepted and games properly developed/patched to use it. Happens with every single OS out there, always has, always will. Its a bullshit excuse.

And before you call me on being biased, I still use a PC with Windows XP (and a Mac for my Photoshop and Video editing needs). They all serve their purpose.