What's new

Screen Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lander

Donator
Hey, so ever since I upgraded to windows 10, I have this weird thing that my screen can freeze when I'm ingame, it will simply freeze, I won't be able to get my tasks manager up to shut it from, I won't be able to shut anyway I can, it will be freezed forever or until I restart my PC, it happens only in SAMP, I would like to know atleast what causes it.
Thank you helpers.

dollar

Donator
When you press open task manager with ctrl + alt + delete; select the task manager etc., just press "g" which automatically should select gta sa and then press the "del"/"delete" key on your keyboard, that should fix the issue that you can't close it but idk about the actual issue happening.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
It happens to me too, I've found a simple solution to it. Alt tab first, nothing happens most likely, then use ctrl alt del to open task manager and next press the Windows icon on your keyboard to try and minimize the game. It will show the task bar only, press task view and take gta_sa to the second desktop. Switch back to the first and use task manager to close the game. After reading what I wrote above, I figured this isn't even simple but you'll get used to it. Gl.

Lander

Donator
It happens to me too, I've found a simple solution to it. Alt tab first, nothing happens most likely, then use ctrl alt del to open task manager and next press the Windows icon on your keyboard to try and minimize the game. It will show the task bar only, press task view and take gta_sa to the second desktop. Switch back to the first and use task manager to close the game. After reading what I wrote above, I figured this isn't even simple but you'll get used to it. Gl.
I will try it.
When you press open task manager with ctrl + alt + delete; select the task manager etc., just press "g" which automatically should select gta sa and then press the "del"/"delete" key on your keyboard, that should fix the issue that you can't close it but idk about the actual issue happening.
Thanks.

MrWatskeburt

Silver Member
I'd downgrade to Windows 7. I've had Windows 10 on my PC, and I absolutely despise updates. Builds greater than Build 1703 (which I believe is the creator's update) brings a lot of new resources that seems to decrease performance, especially in older PC's.

Status
Not open for further replies.