What's new

Satisfaction Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Dear Community,

Due to the leaving of Daniel, I have taken his position as Community Manager. I will be in charge of the Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and the Steam group together with TommyB. We will try and provide you daily/weekly news and events about our server on these channels!

To kick off I have made a new, well known "Satisfaction Form". It's extremely important that you fill in this as we want as much feedback as possible so we know what to work on to make this community a better place.
Please take this satisfaction form as serious as possible. Forms that lacks serious answers will be ignored and removed.
Read through everything firmly before you answer the questions.

You must rate all admins from a 1 to 10. You are allowed to give additional negative or positive feedback in the "Additional Comments" field, but you are not required to answer those to continue to the next page. If you give an admin a very low rating, we'd like to know why!

To get to the form, click the following link:
**Link removed, form closed**

If you got any question regarding this then please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Regards,
Bauer

PuDzeh

Donator
Not quite sure about filling this out, prolly track your IP, I won't do it honestly until others have.

Bauer

Retired Admin
PuDzeh said:
Not quite sure about filling this out, prolly track your IP, I won't do it honestly until others have.

No IPs will be shown to us, it is completely anonymous and we would like you to give your honest opinion on all admins.

Mac

Tester
As much as I feel this is going to be logged, I could care less what other administrators think about me. Filled it out to my best and my honest opinion.

Emanuel

Donator
Q: "Does google docs track IP?"
A: "Google does not give that info out."

@Yahoo Answers

Limuz

Donator
I have filled out this form with pleasure. These things it what really helps the community, as our voices can be heard without the fear of being punished for negativity. Forms like this should be made more often for various subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.