What's new

SASP vs LSSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Donator
Basically, I get the acronyms wrong, my mistake sorry for the confusion! SASP is the primary faction and the LSSD is the secondary faction. The LSSD prides itself in having high quality roleplay whereas the SASP is involved in a lot more situation due to the higher number of community members it engages in. Be that as it may, if you wish to join either, you must have a high english proficiency and a high level of roleplay ability.

bonk

Donator
The information you're given before you apply for the LSSD:

Before applying we wish to bring a point forward, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department’s mission is to portray a realistic American law enforcement agency within the state of California, namely the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, where viable. Our goal is to provide an immersive law enforcement role play experience that cannot be offered anywhere else on the server, we want realistic characters. If your goal is to get into pursuits, shootouts, to arrest kingpins, and make huge drug busts, we advise you to look elsewhere as this faction extensively focuses on individual and collective character development — if the latter is what you’re here for, you will not enjoy your time here.

You yourself need to think whether if a character you have who has obtained a master's degree in a difficult field would even bother applying. Working as a Sheriff's Deputy, especially in Los Santos County is hard work. Would your character not want to claim a cushy well-paid spot in the field they studied. This is not to say every applicant needs to have dropped out of high school, barely passed for their GED, or be an inbred hillbilly who can't speak English adequately, it means role play your character realistically. Furthermore, ensure you take the time to research basic facts before applying. As stated a thousand times, we want quality over quantity, if you won't make the cut we wish you the best of luck next time around.

If you take the correct measures to develop a seedy character that is well built and believable, we assure that you will have a fantastic time within this faction. If this is what you are seeking we wish you the best of luck with the recruitment process.

Put effort in, don’t expect someone else to put it in for you, set examples.

mark

Head of Strawman
Administrator
Just to address some stuff to future applicants to LSSD; we don’t care about your relevancy on the server or importance. We strive to provide the best law enforcement roleplay that hasn’t been achieved in a few months (SBI/BCSO.) We look for people who can roleplay and provide a great image to the faction with their roleplay ability and to contribute to our media thread. Any rumors going around that I look for people with relevancy/importance on the server and only hire admins is completely false.

I urge players to visit the thread below for questions, etc.

NeXoOoOo

Bronze Member
i will try put it in simple words
sasp is more action based
lssd is more passive-rp based

although both factions do have action and passive rp, its just matter of preference, both offer great opportunities and nice and helpful members

Status
Not open for further replies.