What's new

SASP vs LSSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

7amossa

Bronze Member
whats the difference between these two and whats the main reason of the popularity of SASP, and why the majority of the playerbase tends to join SASP instead of LSSD. I would appreciate if someone explains these to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

.stephen

Retired Admin
Hi. The San Andreas State Police (SASP) could be called the server's 'main' law enforcement faction, i.e. the faction with more members, that was around (or, its previous iterations were around) from the moment the server started off to now, that has in-character jurisdiction in the entire state (although, in the interest of fairness, abstains from dealing with some specific crimes in Bone County). The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department (LSSD) is a rather new law enforcement faction that came into existence early this January, and its previous iteration, the Bone County Sheriff's Office (BCSO) came to existence in August last year. The LSSD has jurisdiction in Bone County, rarely ever leaving it, and only for specific events (i.e. pursuits, or if they're called to assist by the SASP). Both factions offer different roleplay opportunities and a different view on law enforcement roleplay. Other differences between the two factions can be better explained by their respective leaders or their high command/executive teams, or, you could ask the same question here.

Chris

Donator
The SASP is the older and "original" LEO faction of the server. Historically there has only been one primary LEO faction (with a few exceptions) and this would have been the SASP or one of their iterations. Recently over the last year, the RCSD (Red County Sheriffs Department) was formed and they recently changed their name to the SASD. The main difference in the two factions is that SASP operate in the Red County area and the SASD mainly operate in the Bone County area.

I think more people people gravitate to SASP as they operate in the more populated areas, but the SASD is also good if you want to get involved with their operations in Bone County.

lazarus

Silver Member
BCSO name changed to LSSD and their jurisdiction is the entirety of bone county, though SASP still has jurisdiction for it so yeah basically LSSD is the server's second LEO faction aside from SASP which is the main LEO factions.

Also the reason why most people root for SASP is because, not only that it's the main LEO faction but also it has the majority of the jurisdiction of the server.

Chris

Donator
The SASP is the older and "original" LEO faction of the server. Historically there has only been one primary LEO faction (with a few exceptions) and this would have been the SASP or one of their iterations. Recently over the last year, the RCSD (Red County Sheriffs Department) was formed and they recently changed their name to the SASD. The main difference in the two factions is that SASP operate in the Red County area and the SASD mainly operate in the Bone County area.

I think more people people gravitate to SASP as they operate in the more populated areas, but the SASD is also good if you want to get involved with their operations in Bone County.
Sorry my mistake! They name changed to LSSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.