Not open for further replies.

Nesset

Donator
Master Account Name:Nesset
In Game Name:Steven_Walker
Faction Name:San Andreas State Police
Faction Member(s) involved: ?
Offence: MG
Evidence: All I have is a chatlog as my screenshot's started saying "Unable to save screenshot"
[14:50:28] * The Rancher's engine is now on. *

[14:50:49] [NEWS] Senior Reporter Lilly Wilkinson: **The voice says the following: Good evening Bone, Flint and Red County, I am Mr. X..

[14:51:02] The Lottery Draw is in 5 minutes! Buy tickets from any general store. Good luck!

[14:51:08] [Advert] ''Small's Sluts, great music, drinks and girls! Come on down!''

[14:51:25] [NEWS] Senior Reporter Lilly Wilkinson: [male, changed voice].. it's very vital you listen to this broadcast.

[14:51:52] [PM to Zebulon Zaiden, ID 13] -WE- will provide protection from people like the scumbags that did it.

[14:52:07] Message: If you want to change your Newbie Spawn Location, use /changenoobspawn

[14:52:21] [Advert] Come down to Small's slut for great music, drinks and most importantly GIRLS!

[14:52:31] [PM to Zebulon Zaiden, ID 13] to the FBI and SASP, if you attempt to find us, you will fail, there is no possible way to find us.

[14:52:33] [NEWS] Senior Reporter Lilly Wilkinson: [male but changed voice] If you want to know what we mean, go to the hill next to El Quebrados.

[14:52:49] [NEWS] Anchor Eddie Moon: [Broadcast is cut out] Goooodevening Red, Bone and Flint County.

[14:53:01] [PM to Zebulon Zaiden, ID 13] that is all, Stay safe Bone,Flint and Red County.

[14:53:04] [NEWS] Anchor Eddie Moon: Eddie Moon speaking here. Rest assured, nothing is wrong...

[14:53:22] [NEWS] Senior Reporter Lilly Wilkinson: There is a dead body there, with an axe stuck in his head. No longer is the SASP and FBI kee

[14:53:27] [NEWS] Anchor Eddie Moon: I CUT YOU OUT LILLY ))

[14:53:32] [NEWS] Senior Reporter Lilly Wilkinson: **message gets cut out my Eddie**

[14:53:32] You have this chat disabled. Use /TogDooc

(Eddie confirming it was not recorded or broadcasted)
[15:22:10] (( [OOC] Steven Walker: they never heard the murder part as it was cut out before then ))

[15:22:27] (( [OOC] Adam Campbell: even if it cuts out, it would still record. ))

[15:22:35] Valerie Curtis says: Want me to repeat your rights?

[15:22:39] Angela Wickes says: Uhm, Okay-... What is it you don't understand?

[15:22:44] But you never played back a recording, correct? ((A Stranger ((1507))))

[15:22:46] (( [OOC] Steven Walker: you never RPly listened to any recordings. ))

[15:22:48] Angela Wickes says: I'll clarify it for your mind so that you could understand it.

[15:22:49] (( [OOC] Eddie Moon: Actually no, it wouldn't be recorded ))

(Aperture confirming SP and FBI found the body)
[16:06:30] We never found anything, FBI and SP found the body. ((A Stranger ((1520)))
Witnesses: Zebulon_Zaiden, Eddie_Moon
Additional Information: Shortly after being detained we were taken out into the middle of no where and shot by aperture for ditching a body somewhere when clearly they cut the radio stream before anything got out. We never had to deal with trespassing or anything just the charge of a dead body they never found. They also went to the totally wrong place, not even close to where we did kill him.
Other Comments:

Hartigan

Donator
Adam Campbell here. I was simply told by Eddie moon that someone was in their garage, I was then told by Delta (Sean Murphy/m99t) To detain you and bring you to FCPD where he said he was transferring you to an agency (Which I thought was FBI). Whatever happened before and after me detaining you, I had no knowledge of until now. If anything this complaint should be on Sean Murphy, even though he didnt break any rules, hes the one who ordered us to detain /tranfer you

m99T

Donator
I was in the area of Fort Carson, where I live when I herd the news on my radio, about the hill next to EQ. I decided to check it out, so I did. When I arrived there I PM'd you "What would I see" and you replied with "A body with a axe through his head". How is this MG? I know you are not reporting me but I was there and I discovered the body and told everyone about it over /r and /d.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
Hillary here, I was there during all of this as a ride-along, this complaint should not be against Adam, Angela or Valerie, as they were simply following orders given to them. They had no idea Aperture were going to do what they did, they were asked to bring you to the FC department for a transfer. And so they did. Whether they heard the recording or not, they were ordered to detain you and bring you there to transfer custody, so they did nothing wrong.

However the chatlogs are correct and don't seem edited at all after reading them. It still doesn't prove either of the three people you reported did anything wrong as all they did was follow orders.

I'd like to point out this post is just to try and clear some things up, and i hope it's given some information to help with the conclusion of the complain.

Nesset

Donator
m99T said:
I was in the area of Fort Carson, where I live when I herd the news on my radio, about the hill next to EQ. I decided to check it out, so I did. When I arrived there I PM'd you "What would I see" and you replied with "A body with a axe through his head". How is this MG? I know you are not reporting me but I was there and I discovered the body and told everyone about it over /r and /d.

I was never PMing anyone about it...

(EDIT) The complaint just said you were involved, not the people doing it. It is a complaint against the SASP in general.

EarlsWorld

Donator
The thing is, I later PM'd Sean Murphy about all of this, and stated we were posting a complaint on Adam Cambell as such BECUASE, when they were detaining us, they never mentioned OOCly that they were given orders to detain us. We told them they wouldn't know that we were suspects to a murder, because we were cut off, but they continued ICly saying they're adding charges of Suspect to murder. Even after Eddie AND us specifically told them, they wouldn't know that ICly at all, but refused to take that to consideration. Sean Murphy then said that he had nothing to do with it, and he was ORDERED to check out the hill. Then when we were transfered to Aperture, they were told that we actually killed someone in the abandoned town, right next to the Aperture base.

EarlsWorld

Donator
Also, how would Eddie Moon be able to tell you that we were in the garage? Considering they have news vans EVERYWHERE... so uh?

Hartigan

Donator
Uncle-X said:
Also, how would Eddie Moon be able to tell you that we were in the garage? Considering they have news vans EVERYWHERE... so uh?
He ran toward the park and I was talking to someone out of my patrol car, he then told me he needed help so I came over. I haven't broken any rules, if anyone has its the man who ordered us ICly (Him being Sean Murphy) We were simply told to detain you and bring you to him, Any problems are between you and him, not us or the faction. If you need anything refunded I don't mind refunding you (IF I have enough cash) but we didn't do anything wrong, we just followed our orders.

Nesset

Donator
Hartigan said:
Uncle-X said:
He ran toward the park and I was talking to someone out of my patrol car, he then told me he needed help so I came over. I haven't broken any rules, if anyone has its the man who ordered us ICly (Him being Sean Murphy) We were simply told to detain you and bring you to him, Any problems are between you and him, not us or the faction. If you need anything refunded I don't mind refunding you (IF I have enough cash) but we didn't do anything wrong, we just followed our orders.

Someone within the faction is lying and mixing all this up. I'm so somewhat confused and I'm not saying it's you I'm just saying as of right now until I narrow it down to the person that did MG that, I will keep it as a faction complaint. If anyone can help us truthfully narrow it down to the sole person/persons that did this we will gladly take it to a normal player complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.