Bronze Member
Master Account: Thuglife
IG Name: Santiago_Suares
IG Level: 3
Admin who banned you: James_Nixon
Reason for ban: 'Post an appeal once you've fixed your attitude'
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: Well first of all, i would like to show you ss's of the chat.
1. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zzulqa ... 488pPldXT8
2. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=71tm2r&s=8#.U488wfldXT8
3. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yu0yth ... 4881_ldXT8
Well, take a look at the SS's, admins or w.e, i just want to know where i had a attitude. Whenever their is cops involved no matter who you are (Expect being a admin) you will always lose... The cop crashed into me and made me flip, i didn't see him RP so i drove off too... I don't care about 30 minute jail time, i even accepted it, i was just speaking to him asking for a explanation. The admin told me 'I saw you crash, then i went to ajail you, he crashed as a result of you crashing' well first of all, i didn't crash nothing i was crashed into... I didn't even mind my admin jail. I understand my fault of not RP'ing my crash but even if i crash a little lamp post i will have the need to RP it but if the cops crash it, nothing happens... They have offroad tyres in casual roads. I'm not guilty of anything it's up to you whether or not you want to unban me, i haven't broke any rules. I took my punishment for my ajail and just wanted a explanation.

Kemp

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: The admin jail was justified, I'm glad you've accepted that. However, you chose to somewhat interrogate me on why I punished you and not the other party. I told you multiple times that the SASP weren't punished because they weren't able to roleplay the incident since you didn't choose to do so. What were they going to roleplay? An invisible car crashing into them? No, there was no need and the roleplay continued fluently after you were punished and nobody in your vehicle complained. If they did, I would have perhaps reconsidered and looked at the situation from another perspective; but in conclusion, they didn't. You then had the audacity to assume that I was OOC lying and claimed that I didn't respect the server. I'm not going to sit here and get spoken to like shit. You disrespected me, displayed a shocking attitude and subsequently were banned. Period.

Judging by your topic, your attitude is just as poor now and you have no intention to apologise. Good luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.