What's new

San Andreas MOD Installer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shola

San Andreas MOD Installer

Alright i got the San Andreas Mod installer but am having difficulties installing mods.. am trying to get this bus mod but it says " The installation directory for San Andreas could not be detected because it doesn't exist in the registry. Please use the "browse button to specify the correct directory" what am i supposed to do??

Frisker

Donator
Re: San Andreas MOD Installer

shola said:
Alright i got the San Andreas Mod installer but am having difficulties installing mods.. am trying to get this bus mod but it says " The installation directory for San Andreas could not be detected because it doesn't exist in the registry. Please use the "browse button to specify the correct directory" what am i supposed to do??

First off, where did you install GTA San Andreas? If you installed it in different folder than default that is c:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas

If it's not that, then you have to specify there the folder where you installed it. Sorry if these were bit unclear instructions, but I hope that you got my point.

Daniel

Donator

Start SAMI, click install mod. When you've done that, you've got two "lines". One is for the directory of your GTA folder, the other one is for you mod. The top one is for you GTA folder. You need to put that right, and since you don't got GTA in the default folder, you'll need to do it everytime you install a mod.

shola

Alright so let me get this straight, The Mod Installer has to be in the same folder as were i downloaded my GTA?

shola

Alright.. welll i have both.. just wanna learn hot to use the SAMI... so far not good

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin

If you have a question how use Alci's IMG Editor, contact me via personal message.

Topic Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.