What's new

Samp versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
who has a tool/mod that'll allow me to play on samp servers with different versions without uninstalling/then installing sa:mp

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
That's SAMP addon man, just google it. It's got some features too and can turn ur game into Russian but looking at ur name I don't think you gonna have much of a problem.

Limitless

Retired Admin
Issues I've had with SAMP Addon include /blindme not working and the game resetting to the highest graphics settings (and I did not want 1920x1080 resolution). Furthermore:

While SA-MP Addon has a handful of game engine fixes that render higher frames per second, there are multiple reasons why the greater SA-MP community discourages its use. One of them being bloated for no reason, and the fact that it is relaying some sort of data to an unknown point for an unknown reason.

There are alternatives:

You can also use this SAMP Server Browser, it has a handy option for quick version swapping, I've used it a lot during the development of RCRP 3.0 to swap between the dev server and the main server.

Which didn't work for me.

You could try this mod at your own risk but I highly recommend SA-MP addon because I know it works even if the most recent updates are trash.

But if you are certain you do not want to use SA-MP addon, you can use this custom launcher which is not written in Java.

And the first link worked like a charm.

Issues I've had with SAMP Addon include /blindme not working and the game resetting to the highest graphics settings (and I did not want 1920x1080 resolution). Furthermore:

There are alternatives:

Which didn't work for me.

And the first link worked like a charm.

Attachments

• sa-mp-336.png
    sa-mp-336.png
    933.7 KB · Views: 8

Melly

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.