What's new

SAMP servers not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksen

Donator
Which version of windows are you operating on?
Have you tried connecting the router directly to your computer?
If the issue still occur, I suggest you to try using a different platform, use the same internet connection and check if it's still unavailable for you. If that's the case, contact your ISP. If that's not the case, I suggest re-installing your entire OS to Windows 10 to get rid of any problems, since Microsoft is not developing anything below 10 any further and therefore has millions of bugs; especially with SA:MP.

Zigua

Donator
perhaps your work provider has blocked such connections, you never know

Allerion

Donator
@Jimbo. yup if you have any solutions to be able to run samp. Somehow to unblock it with proxy ( firewall )? I believe its this work internet that does not allow it, and VPN on RCRP is prohibited. ( my gta singleplayer works btw )

Jimbo.

Donator
@Jimbo. yup if you have any solutions to be able to run samp. Somehow to unblock it with proxy ( firewall )? I believe its this work internet that does not allow it, and VPN on RCRP is prohibited. ( my gta singleplayer works btw )

You can make a support ticket and ask to use a VPN, you need to tell them the issue and what is going on, they will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.