What's new

SAMP Crash issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Retired Admin
So I installed a select few vehicle mods and it turns out that when I try and join RCRP now, I try Connecting. Joining the server... then crashes (freezes). I can join any other server just fine, but not RCRP. Pls help!

Kane

Bronze Member
This happened to me sometime a while back. Did you try restarting your computer?

Christopher

Retired Admin
Kane said:
This happened to me sometime a while back. Did you try restarting your computer?
I was thinking about this but decided to just wait until tomorrow to do so. I'll post here tomorrow letting ya' know.

Christopher

Retired Admin
Christopher said:
Kane said:
I was thinking about this but decided to just wait until tomorrow to do so. I'll post here tomorrow letting ya' know.
Didn't work, still open to solutions.

Cacksii

Retired Admin
Christopher said:
Christopher said:
Kane said:
Didn't work, still open to solutions.
Remove the mods?

MikeR

Donator
I may know the solution.

Reason why it may work for other server is because that vehicle you have skin mods installed isn't showing up in your game. But if you spawn the vehicle you have the mods on, it may crash.

With RCRP, I assume you have vehicle mods with the vehicles you normally drive; So as you spawn and the vehicle loads up in the perimeter of the game rendering, then it instantly makes you crash or freeze your screen.

Recommend:
I recommend for you is to remove the vehicles you installed. If you can rejoin the server fine, then that's your problem.
You can still use some of your mods, but you need to find the mod that is causing the crash/freeze the game and prevent it from being in the gta3.img

Christopher

Retired Admin
Fixed, wasn't the mod that I downloaded but a mod that I replaced that somehow corrupted itself. It is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.