What's new

SAM Broadcaster Tutorial

m99T

Donator
A couple of people have asked this now: SAM does not automatically give you a stream. You must purchase/obtain one and input the details. @m99T sells them if you’re interested or like I say you can apply for my faction and I will give you the details to stream.

I can confirm that SAM Broadcaster is the software and not the service.

m9Networks offers affordable, and reliable servers preinstalled with Icecast for all your hosting needs. Featuring your very own domain name, alongside dedicated performance for as many streams as you want.

We also provide tutorials and software for free, this software is fully licensed and legal to use however we offer full compatibility with many mainstream programs such as MiXXX, Sam Broadcaster, VirtualDJ and others.

We've been in this business since 2014 and want to provide you with a reliable, low cost and excellent product. If you want that, then send me a PM or email [email protected]

Moneko

Diamond Member
this thing is very old, how do you still use it up until now? there are better ways to communicate or stream live like TS3, etc. but overall great shit. haven't used this thing since 2008

Beth

Donator
this thing is very old, how do you still use it up until now? there are better ways to communicate or stream live like TS3, etc. but overall great shit. haven't used this thing since 2008
TS3 isn't used for streaming?
i'm stuck in my old ways, i love sambc, used it since 2011ish and plus it's easy