What's new

Sallieri mod in San Andreas

Tommy

I am looking for the mod of
Don Sallieri ( from the Mafia - The CIty of Lost Heaven )
Sam ( Same like Sallieri )
and Paulie ( Also ... )

No matter WHAT skin it replaces , I am looking for the .txd and .dff file ,
Please , if anyone knows a link or two to this , post here please , thank you...

Many regards :arrow:

Tommy

I tried Google , searched over 100 pages , NOWHERE , dammit...
And about the SIPA , that's the ' future' , and Mafia is for now... anyhow , if someone knows a good skin site for GTA SA ( Not : gtainside.com ; thegtaplace.com ; gtagarage.com ) , tell me...

Frisker

Donator
Tommy said:
And about the SIPA , that's the ' future' , and Mafia is for now... anyhow , if someone knows a good skin site for GTA SA ( Not : gtainside.com ; thegtaplace.com ; gtagarage.com ) , tell me...
I don't think there aren't any more good places :D

john_murray7

Banned
Tommy said:
No matter WHAT skin it replaces , I am looking for the .txd and .dff file
You can choose what to replace with them. Thought you knew but no. If you dont get by googling, doubt there is one then.

Paxie

Retired Admin
Tommy said:
You can also try gtasite.pl but thats a polish site.. idk if you would understand it =D

kude

Bronze Member
Armando said:
Tommy said:
You can also try gtasite.pl but thats a polish site.. idk if you would understand it =D
WTF youre from Poland? If yes then Siema fajnie Polaka na servie miec :p

Paxie

Retired Admin
Ta.. fajnie.. jaki masz nick IG?
Anyway, i dont think you would find it.. not many people wants to make skinpacks of mafia..